Wednesday, September 30, 2026

First Marketing Blog Post

 Hey there, my name is Nathan Beaver and I'm currently a student at LBCC majoring in business. 

I'm enrolled in the Principles of Marketing class mainly for my major but I'm also looking to own my own gym one day and I know first hand on how important marketing is to keep the members flowing in to make a profit. My dad bought his own gym a few years ago and I've had the privilege of working there as well as watching up close on how he advertises the amenities the gym has to offer to get people's attention. He bought the gym with no schooling on business whatsoever, just a passion for working out and a drive to grow this gym to where he knew it could be.

Ever since my dad has run this gym I knew running my own one day was something I was very interested in and seeing how well my dad did with no prior experience I knew that going to school for business would help me to take my business to the next level.

Outside of school I work 2 jobs, at a gym and a local mini mart, and like to spend my free time with my friends, family, and girlfriend. My favorite hobbies definitely have to be lifting, playing video games, and traveling.

I'm a huge sports fan with my teams being the Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Mariners, Portland Trail Blazers, and the Oregon State Beavers. Basketball has always been my favorite sport and I played my whole life before college as well as playing baseball most of my life and doing multiple events in track and field.

Traveling is something I just recently fell in love with and now that I've started working more and making enough money to take the trips I want, I have a huge bucket list of places I'd love to visit. I knocked a few off the bucket list this last summer with trips to Myrtle Beach, Hawaii, and Disneyland.





No comments:

Post a Comment

First Marketing Blog Post

 Hey there, my name is Nathan Beaver and I'm currently a student at LBCC majoring in business.  I'm enrolled in the Principles of Ma...